Bruno Curb-Sider With Telescoping Arm
Bruno's compact Curb-Sider.
Bruno's dependable hoist-style lift for scooters and powerchairs, the Curb-Sider's space-efficient design lets you keep third-row seating when a mobility device isn't present in most vehicles. Stand by the bumper, connect a docking device, push a button and the Curb-Sider lifts and stows your mobility device.
The Amazing Bruno Curb-Sider
The lift that started it all! The quality and design of the Bruno Curb-Sider®, introduced over 30 years ago, has stood the test of time. While it has been improved upon over the years, some things haven’t changed. Made in America, with American components, the Curb-Sider® series is the most feature-rich in the market. Incorporating an ergonomically designed pendant you simply press the “UP” button to lift your mobility device then the “OUT” button to move your mobility device out of the vehicle. An important feature of these lifts is the custom bases, provided at no additional cost, that are designed to fit specifically into your vehicle.
Maintain Maximum Seating With Bruno’s Popular Curb-Sider
- Top-selling Bruno hoist-style lift
- Vehicle-specific design
- Telescoping off-set arm version for wide bumpers/smaller vehicles and additional bumper clearance
- Power lift, rotate, stow
- Potential to reinstall in another applicable vehicle
- Fold-down lift head allows partial third-row seating/extra space when mobility device, not present (optional quick release pins required)
- Walk from front to rear of vehicle and vice versa
- Stand for two to three minutes
- Adequate balance, hand dexterity and strength to attach the docking device, including bending over
- Operate buttons on hand-held control while gently guiding the mobility device into the vehicle